The colonial style residence is perfect for families and friends looking for an exclusive holiday destination in Chiang Mai. Affording stunning views of a lake and Chiang Mai's forested mountains, the luxury rental villa is available to rent with a full range of personalized services and facilities normally associated with an exclusive boutique hotel.
Lanna Hill House was designed by one of Thailand's top architects and commissioned by an Englishman and his wife, to reflect the best of both local (Lanna) and colonial design. The result is a beautiful house constructed from only the finest materials, including reclaimed teak throughout.
The house is furnished exquisitely with teak, rattan and bamboo furniture that reflects the best of both colonial and Thai design.
Richard & Nuntasorn, the eco resort owners, teamed up with local hospitality expert, Kamala Cunningham , to transform the beautiful house into a fully serviced villa, offering the best of Thai service, cuisine and a suite of activities that will ensure a unique and authentic experience of Thailand.
Friends and family often commented on how Thailand was transformed into a magical place when experienced with somebody with genuine local knowledge and a passion for the country.
The Lanna Hill House concept is to give people that same experience. Set in a remote mountainous area, the exclusive rental villa is near a golf course and many natural tourist attractions for which Chiang Mai, in Northern Thailand, is famed.
Suitable for family vacations, golf holidays, romantic honeymoons, corporate retreats or simply getting away from it all and relaxing in a luxurious colonial style villa surrounded by jungle and the natural beauty of Chiang Mai, Thailand.
The colonial villa is luxurious and beautifully decorated and comes with all modern conveniences expected of an exclusive and professional resort.
* The house incorporates the best of colonial design and only the finest materials, equipping it perfectly to blend with the semi-tropical environment. The floor area covers 750 sqm.
* There are 4 double bedrooms, 3 with king size beds and en-suite bathrooms, the other with 2 singles and a cot. Additional single beds can be arranged on request.
* All bedrooms have air conditioning.
* The communal areas include living room, play room, great room, library, guest bathroom, kitchen and the 'crow's nest' (perched high in the roof to afford the best views of the lake and mountains. This room can also be used as a bedroom).
Of course in the semi-tropics you will want to maximise outdoor time. There are 9 covered terraces in total, a courtyard, 2 acres of gardens, a traditional sala (ideal for yoga and fitness) and of course a pool with decked surround.
The house is furnished to a very high standard. All the floors are made from teak, as are the doors and shutters (over 300 hinged units in total!).
|Dining facilities||Gas stove, Freezer, Fridge, Grill, Oven, Toaster, Blender|
|Living space facilities||Lounge seating, Air conditioning, Ceiling Fans|
Lanna Hill House is located on the edge of a national park only 35 minutes from Chiang Mai Airport.
Perched on a hill overlooking forested mountains, a reservoir and the Mae On valley, the location is blessed with a pleasant climate (up to 7 degrees cooler than central Chiang Mai) and a scattering of small villages untouched by tourism.
The house overlooks the 1,800m summit of Doi Mon Larn which also plays host to the famous village of Mae Kampong, a mere 30 minute drive away. The national parks of Takrai and Chae Son are located on the doorstep.
|Season||Daily Rental||Weekly Rental||Monthly Rental||Minimum Stay|
|Low Season||GBP 200||GBP 1,400||-||7 nights|
|High Season||GBP 300||GBP 2,100||-||7 nights|
|Peak Season||GBP 300||GBP 2,100||-||7 nights|
|Rates Include/Exclude, Cancellation Policy and Payment Terms|
* Daily housekeeping and grounds maintenance.
* Full use of satellite internet and multi-channel TV.
* Service staff for serving food and beverages. Tea, coffee and drinking water is complimentary.
* Use of all play room facilities and mountain bikes.
* All utility costs including air conditioning.
* Inside Track concierge services, including exclusive travel advice on N. Thailand's hidden secrets.
* The fulfillment of all urgent maintenance requirements within 48 hours.
1.During peak periods a 90% refund is available up to 60 days before departure. No refund is available if a cancellation is made less than 60 days before the departure date.
2. For non-peak periods refunds are available as follows: >60 days before departure 90%; Between 30 and 60 days 50% and between 15 and 30 days a 30% refund is available. No refund is available if the refund is between 0 and 15 days.
* Meals, beverages (except tea and coffee) or transportation to Lanna Hill House.
* Laundry, nannies / babysitters and tours are all charged separately.
20% deposit on booking; Balance payable 3 months before departure date