Lana is the name of the ancient Kingdom of Northern Thailand centred in Chiangmai over 700 years ago.
Lana Thai Villa is set in the elegant and exclusive setting of the Four Seasons Resort, and shares its magnificent and exquisitely sculptured landscape with a backdrop of terraced rice fields stretching to the horizon with its lush moutain greenery backdrop.
Lana Thai Villa Bed & Breakfast occupies the upper two floors of Mansion 3 and offers a very extensive view of the vast panorama surrounding the area.
The accommodation consists of two Suites and one, more simple Bedroom :
* The Chinese Suite with a study and a large open 'Sala' .
* The Balinese Suite with an identical Sala but no study.
* The Burmese Bedroom (which has no Sala) and is most often used for the children.
Rates provided are for the 3 rooms, which can also be rented individualy.
Guests can enjoy full access to all the facilities of the Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai during their stay, just like any regular Hotel guests. In order to do so, one needs to open an account at the hotel reception with a credit card, the hotel will then be able to charge on the guests account all expenses incurred in the Resort during the stay at Lana Thai Villa (except Room Charges)
The Villa Manager will guide Guests to the reception for this formality and give them a complete tour of all the Resort facilities at the same time.
Some of the Four Seasons Resort facilities:
* The Four Seasons' "Sala Maerim" one of the best restaurant in town is right there
* 5 minutes walk from the Residence (an electric buggy can be requested to pick you up). It offers western and Thai food in a sophisticated atmosphere .
* The Pool Terrace Restaurant , offers delicate Mediterranean and Thai food, while there is a Cooking School which at certain times double up as a casual restaurant .
* The Elephant Bar overlooks the entire Resort .
* Lunch and diner can be ordered from the Room Service of the Four Seasons Resort and will be delivered to our Salas .
* The Lana Spa is the Highlight of this Resort one of the best in Asia.
Other facilities are :
* Two swimming Pools, both with their separate Jacuzzi , and a large plunge pool by the sun deck overlooking the rice fields .
* A complete Gym and Fitness centre, with sauna and steam rooms, 2 open-air tennis courts available for a fee, with or without tennis coaching by a resident pro.
* Three golf courses are situated in the vicinity : The Green Valley Golf course 5 minutes drive, The Lanna Golf course 20 minutes drive, The Royal Golf course 40 minutes drive.
* The Hotel Business Centre is situated next in the library next to the Four Seasons Hotel lobby, is equipped with computers, internet and Wireless connection.
Please note that the Lana Thai Villa suites and bedroom are non smoking except onthe " Salas " (balconies).
The Chinese Suite with its en-suite bathroom covers an area of 40 square meters, (431 sq.ft.) an additional alcove of 10 square meters, (108 sq.ft.) furnished as a study leading to a covered balcony (�Sala� in Thai architecture) of 12 square meters, (129 sq.ft.) where breakfast is served, the View overlooks the tropical garden of the Four Seasons Resort , Lily pond , rice fields , and mountains on the Horizon. This Suite has one King bed , separate shower stall and separate Toilet .
The Balinese Suite with with its en-suite bathroom covers an area of 40 square meters, (431 sq.ft.) a balcony (�Sala� in Thai architecture) of 12 square meters, (129 sq.ft.) where the breakfast is served , the view overlooks the tropical garden of the Four Seasons Resort , Lily pond , rice fields , and mountains on the Horizon. This Suite has Two twin beds which can be assembled as one King bed, separate bathtub stall and separate Toilet .
The Burmese Suite with its en-suite bathroom covers an area of 28 square meters, (301 sq.ft.) It is more modest and suitable for our guest children who can then join the parents for breakfast in their 'Sala' , the view overlooks palm trees and open view over the Resort tropical gardens Two twin beds which can be assembled as one King bed,separate shower stall and separate Toilet.
|Bedroom facilities||Personal safe, Non-smoking Rooms, TV, Baby cot, Roll/Pull away bed, Day bed, Air Condition, Ceiling fan, Mini Bar, King Size bed, Twin bed|
|Bathroom facilities||Hairdryer, En-suite bathroom, Separate toilet, Bathrobe, Slippers|
|Outdoor facilities||Child's Climbing frame / swing / playground, Garden, Parking / carport / garage, Terrace / balcony, Sun beds / chairs, Hot tub, Solarium/Roof terrace, Gazebo or pergola, Tennis|
The Four Seasons Resort is located in Mae Rim area, 12 Km north of Chiang Mai city and a 25 min drive from Chiang Mai international airport.
Mae Sa valley starts right there with all its attractions : Elephant Camps , Monkey schools, Orchid and Botanical Gardens, waterfalls, white water rafting,country restaurants , Bungy Jumping , mountain trails, and bird watching , which will require at least 3 days stay to explore.
|Season||Dates||Daily Rental||Weekly Rental||Monthly Rental||Minimum Stay|
|Low Season||01 Mar to 30 Sept||USD 735||USD 4,620||USD 15,880||2 nights|
|High Season||01 Oct to 19 Dec||USD 920||USD 5,880||USD 20,160||2 nights|
|Peak Season||05 Jan to 28 Feb||USD 920||USD 5,880||USD 20,160||4 nights|
|Christmas Season||20 Dec to 04 Jan||USD 1,210||USD 7,980||USD 23,760||4 nights|
|Rates Include/Exclude, Cancellation Policy and Payment Terms|
* Rates shown are full occupancy of all three (3) suites; suites can be rented separately, please enquire
* Continental Breakfast , and all the Fours Seasons facilities just like one of their own guest except , Shuttle Bus to town and Mountain bikes renting.
* Rates also include Taxes
One night due if cancellation occurs with 48 hours of expected checking in time.
* All expenses incurred at the Four Seasons Restaurants , Bar and Spa
* Rates also exclude Service charges to our staff which is left to our Guests discretion.
Cash or personal cheques in Us Dollars , UK Pounds, Australian Dollars , Hong Kong Dollars , Singapore Dollars , Thai Bahts.
Unfortunately No Credit cards nor Travellers Cheque can be accepted.
If you have any problems using this form, please send an email to our webmaster detailing the problem.
Lana Thai Villa is just one of the many villas and apartments we have worldwide, and should this holiday rental not be to your liking, please visit our other Thailand villas & apartments
The contents of this form will be sent by email to the accommodation supplier.
You should be receiving an email receipt within 30 seconds that your enquiry has been sent, if you do not, it is likely that your email address was wrongly inserted, we also advise you to check your spam folder. Our accommodation suppliers require this information for the booking and may use it if they need to contact you about the booking.
All enquiries are made in accordance with our Terms & Conditions unless otherwise specified by the property manager, owner or representative.